Leading German home appliance brand, Bosch, has set up home at the newly revamped Home section at TANGS Orchard with a ‘live’ kitchen.
Hosted by in-house promoters and partner chefs, the cosy kitchen comes to live with cooking demonstrations where shoppers are treated to a multi-sensory experience with appetising dishes, prepared using the range of Bosch kitchen and food preparation appliances.
The festive season calls for cooking and baking treats for family and friends. To usher in the season of feasting and giving, Bosch has partnered with popular chefs to showcase a repertoire of Christmas favourites at the following dates:
8th December 2013: Chef John See, The Food Dot
1) Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Seafood bits
2) Christmas Turkey with Homemade Bread Stuffing
3) Steamed Christmas Pudding with Fruit Salsa
14th & 15th December 2013: Chef John Sawarto, My Private Chef
1) Cheese-baked Turkey Ham & Vegetables Casserole
2) Roast Turkey Breast with Herbs, Ragout of Mushroom and Spiced Pumpkin Puree
3) Christmas Pudding – traditional recipe of slow cooked pudding
21st December: Chef Stephan Zoisl, My Private Pantry
1) Christmas Pie – tender chicken thigh, turkey ham, short crust pastry(showcase of how to make the crust and pie)
2) Christmas Salmon – orange, dill and coriander-infused crusted salmon fillet, cranberry sauce served with mashed potato and green asparagus
3) Christmas Cupcakes – Eggnog-infused cupcakes with green cream
cheese topping (resembles a mini Christmas tree)
These cooking sessions are from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, and are open to the public.