The bathroom is the smallest yet most visited room in the house. Also a storage space for the most varied collection of stuff, how do you fit everything in without creating a mess? Here are 5 creative storage ideas.
- Labeled Storage
– Attach labels on to storage boxes for easy sorting and access.
– Get creative and boost your bathroom aesthetic by using embroidery or flashy crafts to personalize labels.
– Be careful not to overdo it, too many labeled storage containers can sometimes create a feeling of clutter.
- Glass jars and Baskets
– Keep small items, such as cotton swabs, make up brushes, and even a bunch of lavender, on hand with transparent glass jars.
– Use baskets to store towels or bath supplies for quick access.
– Plastic boxes are great for stashing beauty and skin products – and if they leak, you can easily rinse out the box.
- Towel Nook
– Who needs a linen closet when you can artfully display your towels. It adds an element of surprise, and it’s practical too.
– Install a double towel bar that can hold twice the towels using the same wall space as a single bar.
- Hidden Storage
– The backs of cabinet doors are full of unused storage space. Attach shallow caddies to the back of a cabinet for extra storage space.
– For homes with high ceilings, install wooden shelf brackets above the door to store bathroom supplies.
- Open Shelves
– Under-sink storage doesn’t always have to be behind closed doors. Incorporate open shelves for a more stylish look.
– Add open shelving to the walls on either end of bathtubs for massage oils, candles and, of course, towels.